Invitation for Bids 002
Following the final decision by the Office of the Chief Information Officer of the State of Iowa (“Office”), published on January 4, 2022, to award Great Lakes Communication Corp. LLC (“Company”) through the Broadband Grants Program - Empower Rural Iowa, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Notice of Funding Availability #007 (“NOFA#007”) and the usage of Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (“CSLFRF”), this IFB serves the notice requirement that the Company will receive sealed Bids to supply the Goods and/or Services specified on “Exhibit 4 - Identification of Goods and/or Services for Bid”. This IFB will be posted on the Company’s website or a hardcopy may be obtained at the Company address from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- 01 Invitation For Bids
- 02 Exhibit 1 - Notice of Intent to Bid
- 03 Exhibit 2 - Bidder Identification
- 04 Exhibit 3 - Bidder's Qualifications
- 05 Exhibit 4.1 - Identification of Goods and/or Services for Bid
- 05 Exhibit 4.2 - Identification of Goods and/or Services for Bid
- 06 Exhibit 5 - Purchase Agreement
- 07 Exhibit 6 - Withdrawal Request
- 08 Bid Opening Minute
- 08.1 Loosbrock Digging Service, Inc.
- 08.2 H&D Underground, Inc.
- 09 Bid Selection