Invitation for Bids 003
Following the final decision by the Office of the Chief Information Officer of the State of Iowa (“Office”), published on January 4, 2022, to award Great Lakes Communication Corp. LLC (“Company”) through the Broadband Grants Program - Empower Rural Iowa, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Notice of Funding Availability #007 (“NOFA#007”) and the usage of Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (“CSLFRF”), this IFB serves the notice requirement that the Company will receive sealed Bids to supply the Goods and/or Services specified on “Exhibit 4 - Identification of Goods and/or Services for Bid”. This IFB will be posted on the Company’s website or a hardcopy may be obtained at the Company address from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Bidder’s may submit a filled copy of the “Exhibit 1 - Notice of Intent to Bid “ indicating their intent to submit a response to this IFB.
- Bids must be sealed and either mailed or delivered at the Company’s address. No faxed or emailed Bids will be considered. Bids must be received no later than 5:00 PM (CDT) on Friday, June 02, 2023
- Bids received after the stated date and time will not be accepted.
- Uncompleted Bids will not be accepted.
- Bids not appropriately signed by the Bidder will not be accepted.
- The Bid Opening is public and will take place at 8:30 AM (CDT) on Monday, June 05, 2023, at 1501 35th Avenue W, Spencer, IA 51301.
- At the time of opening, all Bids will be assessed according to IFB's Rejection Criteria. Bids that successfully meet all of the criteria will be further evaluated for selection.
- For more information, please refer to the IFB’s complete publication “Invitation for Bids (IFB) #003”
- 01 Invitation For Bids
- 02 Exhibit 1 - Notice of Intent to Bid
- 03 Exhibit 2 - Bidder Identification
- 04 Exhibit 3 - Bidder's Qualifications
- 05 Exhibit 4.1 - Identification of Goods and/or Services for Bid
- 05 Exhibit 4.2 - Identification of Goods and/or Services for Bid
- 06 Exhibit 5 - Purchase Agreement
- 07 Exhibit 6 - Withdrawal Request